Treadmill (See also Dreadmill): Awful terrible torture device that makes you question your life choices.
Call me dramatic but I can't stand running on a treadmill. I hate it. I really seriously hate it. I don't care what you say, nothing will ever help me get over my disdain for that machine. If you, like me, want to light the treadmill on fire...here are 10 thoughts you have while running on a treadmill:
1. "YES! Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is on! NOOOOOOOOO! It's that terrible show Vanderpump Rules! Now what am I going to distract myself with!"
2. "1 mile warmup. I can run 1 mile in my sleep."
3. "Seriously? 1/4 of a mile? How is that possible?! I feel like I've been on here for an hour. Alright I'm just going to put this towel over the screen."
4. "3/4 OF A MILE!? Impossible. I'm not even done with my warmup!"
5. "1 mile, FINALLY! Time for some speed work. This will make the time fly by!"
6. "OH MY GOD! Why am I so sweaty! DAMNIT! I dropped my towel! Maybe that cute guy will pick it up for me...Nope. Or he can just walk away..."
7. Psh, I am going so much faster than the person next to me. You think you can run faster than me? Are they seriously trying to race me?! They are definitely racing me! Eat my dust!"
8. "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD. This person must be a robot! Oh thank God they are slowing down! Holy smokes, almost done. WHAT! I'VE ONLY RUN 2 MILES!? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! THIS MACHINE IS BROKEN!"
9. "2 more miles, 2 more miles, 2 more miles. Dig deep! Suck it up!"
10. "I"M DONE! I'M DONE!" But then the treadmill was like:
And I was like:
And the treadmill was like:
But I was like...
And it was like...
And I was like...
And the treadmill was like...
Dear treadmill....I hate you. I hate that you make me run in place, I hate that it's so hot in the gym, I hate that I am always afraid of falling off you, and I hate that there is never anything on TV when I run. Running inside is not my cup of tea. Click Here to check out 3 treadmill workouts if you can't stand running on a treadmill. It helps, it really does. Until tomorrow, #RunSelfieRepeat.