We all hate when someone airs their dirty laundry on social media. I silently cringe for them. But I am a firm believer in when life get's you down get outside and get laughing so while I may have been putting myself on blast last month during my #EmailBreakup I am pretty gosh darn glad I did. I am not going to lie, you internet strangers who keep up with me here on Run, Selfie, Repeat or on The Instagram or The Twitter at @KellyKKRoberts are the worlds greatest. I wish I could get little trophies of two hands high fiving or two people chest bumping with the inscription "World's Best Human" on it to distribute to you all.
The comments, emails and tweets ranged from enlightening, inspiring and supportive to ridiculously and utterly hilarious. I was reading them aloud at dinner last week and everyone was on the floor laughing. Which made me want to share them all with you and thank you for being so wonderful.
1. Thank you for the virtual big hug honorary Mom.
2. Thank you for reminding me to keep it real.
3. Thank you for the sympathy, pep talk, and compliments.
4. Thank you for making me pee my pants.
5. Thank you for this.
6. Thank you for relating. (a text message!?!?!?!?!)
7. Thank you for the Fitspiration #BeastMode.
8. Thank you Tommy.
9. Thank you for being you.
10. Thank you for relating me to Carrie Bradshaw...I think...
11. Thank you for the reminder.
12. Thank you for being so witty.
13. Thank you for the words of wisdom.
14. Thank you for making me blush.
15. Thank you for being so wonderful.
16. Thank you for understanding.
17. Thank you for knowing who Boris was.
18. Thank you for the #realtalk.
19. Thank you for THIS! (Literally though, the best.)
20. Thank you for hitting on me.
21. And thanks for laughing.
NOW LET'S GIVE AWAY SOME HATS!!!!! There are EXACTLY 7 days until I turn a quarter of a century young! Only 7 more chances to win your freeeeeee #HottieHunting Hat!!!! I know what you are thinking, "HOLY MOLY ONLY 7 DAYS?!?!?!?! I NEED TO GET ON THAT! BUT HOW DO I ENTER?!?"
Step 1: Snap a selfie
Step 2: Caption it! Make me laugh or make me go holy cow you are so inspirational you deserve a HAT!
Step 3: Upload to The Instagram or The Twitter with the hashtag #RunSelfieRepeat. (DISCLAIMER IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS PRIVATE I CAN'T SEE IT! I know, I am sad too.)
Step 4: Win a hat!!!!!
I got a little carried away on the Passion train with this weeks posts and didn't announce Septmember 10th or 11th's winners!!! So here we go, drum roll please......
My favortite #RunSelfieRepeater @denacutrone!
The inspiring and wonderful @Lizzn_Life
And this groovy group shot with @Lilianbear_
I am running 18 miles this weekend! Anyone else running? Send me your pictures!
Until Monday, #RunSelfieRepeat.