If hilarious race day spectator signs were an Olympic sport, my family would be on the 2016 #RoadToRio. In need of some funny race day sign suggestions? Here are my favorite Roberts family race day spectator signs ranked from "Still funny" to "Hold on while I catch my breath because I'm laughing so hard". Ready? LET'S DO THIS --
15. Run like Maury just told you, "You are the father!".
14. If Kate Middleton looked like she did yesterday, you can finish.
13. Marathon and chill?
12. Run like Prince Harry runs from commitment.
For those international races...
11. Free wifi ahead, run faster.
10. Need $ for next marathon. Please help. God bless.
9. Free marathon foto coupon codes ahead. RUN FASTER!
8. Run like millennials run from commitment.
7. Have you seen Kelly anyone? How far back is Kelly?
**Bonus points for execution Mom.**
6. That bad tinder date's behind you, run faster!
5. Take your time...we have enough beer to last us another 4 hours!
4. Damn runners back at it again with the marathon.
3. Run like Kim Kardashian runs from untouched selfies.
2. Free Hamilton tickets at the finish line!
(Now you know why I ran a huge PR at the New York City half marathon this year.)
And the sign that I don't think will ever be topped...
1. John -- You're a cheating bastard!
What is the funniest race day sign you've ever seen?
Until next time, #RunSelfieRepeat.